01: bluestone bandit
- I use a wheelchair to steal that perfect piece of bluestone from Onteora Lake.
02: hoisting the bluestone shelf
- Also, concerns about a parcel of land behind ours.
03: typos on my keyboard
- Not really, but they form a dense blanket over its packaging.
04: supplemental broadband
- I discover a mysterious new access point in the course of normal wireless experiments in the laboratory.
05: 200 gays in Kerhonkson
- Gretchen and I attend a benefit concert in the reddest part of a blue county in a blue state.
06: Court of Esopus
- In which I get represented by an attorney who happens to be a friend.
07: informal Chanukah home inspection
- I look at the Meatlockers' new place in Tillson.
08: fun with a DWL-800AP+
- Now I can make wireless networks that used to be impossible.
09: forced to hear HGTV commericals
- My hands are covered with wet thinset so I cannot wield the Tivo remote.
10: ever have an opportunity to steal
- Suffering more at the hands of a Hawking router but getting a little unexpected joy out of Pat Boone's covers of heavy metal standards.
11: poetry and a non-Jewish adventurer
- Gretchen reads poems in Woodstock and then we see a slide show.
12: semi-virtual equivalent of the Stick Trail
- In which I wonder aloud what would happen if I successfully guessed the password on the neighbor's wireless broadband router.
13: network pseudopod
- In which I run an ethernet cable complete with makeshift PoE into a neighbor's field in pursuit of an elusive access point.
14: limits of her constricted arteries
- Dealing with type-A bank employees.
15: Pitunia the dog
- We discover an Eleanor doppleganger and I make another copper swing lamp.
16: rock 'n' roll lightbulb
- A little 25 watt guy who barely protrudes from his socket.
17: dinner with neighbors
- Not taking good neighbors for granted.
18: dinner with new couples
- Gretchen hosts another of her culinary spectacles.
19: wasted no time in wasting little
- I go back to the site of a deer corpse in the forest. Also, watching Boogie Nights and resurfacing a chimney.
20: face hurting cold
- It's so cold that a broken iBook comes miraculously back to life.
21: high-tech wizardry to function
- Talking about the castle of Bill Gates at a newly-purchased house in Tillson.
22: like folks do in horror movies
- I encounter a daylight owl and worry about Clarence the cat.
23: 2.4 GHz copper pipe Yagi
- I build an experimental 802.11B Yagi using soldered plumbing supplies.
24: blind cat hearing
- I meet a blind cat who manages to function rather well without being able to see.
25: Jewish Christmas, 2004
- This time with our friends from Tillson.
26: that wave
- A tsunami in the Indian Ocean and someone riding the wave of Firefox at a Boxing Day party.
27: profit factor of eighteen
- Why banks charge what they charge for customer transgressions.
28: pheasant protest
- Standing around waving signs in front of the Ulster County Office Building on a cold December day.
29: tsunami porn
- Watching the waves crashing in over and over again and marveling at the stupidity of humans on a beach.
30: mall adventure, 2004
- Craving trousers and Indian food, we drive to Albany.
31: New Years with Pitunia
- Also, my impression of authenticity of the Taco Shack in New Paltz.