01: geology discussion
- Also, Matthew's birthday party consists of him lying around in his room behind closed doors and somehow visiting his mother.
02: rent day
- And a few hardware distractions. Also, Jessika has yet to arrive and Rory is writing up a storm.
03: Karla Faye Tucker gets the juice
- Also, feelings of malaise on a cold rainy spam-filled day. I even have a sore throat/tongue/ear.
04: Big King burgers
- For a limited time only, these 660 calorie chunks of mad cow cost only 99 cents.
05: search for video camera
- I ride to the Downtown Mall on a fruitless search for a video camera.
06: Burning Airline
- Jessika comes into town, and I see a Jawbox-descended band after sneaking into the Tokyo Rose.
07: Aquarius Party
- A big party at my house to celebrate all our birthdays, complete with punk rock and visits from the cops.
08: day after
- The day after the Aquarius Party, we eat bagels and romp on Carter's Mountain.
09: tussin in the long room
- It's Deya's 21st birthday, so we drink tussin and try mostly unsuccessfully to get her free drinks at Charlottesville's bars.
10: Crozet Pizza
- We finally get into this world-famous if tiny pizza establishment.
11: Live Arts Godzilla
- A guy in a green lizard suit entertains Jessika and me at a Downtown Mall theatre.
12: how much I hate salsa music
- We drink lots of rum and then go to a salsa show at the Tokyo Rose.
13: war in the backyard
- A group of young afro-americans attempt to crash a nearby frat and cops respond.
14: Hoagie buys pizza
- Her stocks are doing so well she's offered to help me buyt a new car. In the mean time there's free pizza.
15: bratty defiance
- A face plate refuses to come loose from my mother's Macintosh.
16: don't trust me
- I turn 30, and Jen Fariello takes me out for margaritas and fajitas.
17: rain rain kill kill
- The weather and material loss make me feel something akin to road rage.
18: fun with Percocet
- It makes me nauseated and anxious, so it's really not so fun.
19: warm weather rage
- I finally lose my cool on Matthew Hart's infantile behaviour.
20: teevee in my room only
- Matthew takes his teevee and stereo, and Deya and I are happy to see him go.
21: Deya's retarded friends
- Deya and I go to the junkyard for cheap car parts and later see Alboth (a sorth of goth band from Switzerland) at the Tokyo Rose.
22: I am retarded
- My brute-force antics require an afternoon of considered undoing.
23: almost utopiaistic
- Jessika decides to join Kappa Mutha Fucka.
24: marketing myself
- It's anathema, but I need a job.
25: dead literature and low humour
- Shakespeare's language is dead, and so is the literature he wrote. And most American comedy is insultingly bad.
26: a fecal donation
- I bury my shit on sacred ground.
27: end of the month missions
- I get a new driver's license, apply for jobs, change my oil, make peace with Matthew and review The Terminator.
28: Kafkaesque Columbia, Maryland
- A dreadful experience driving to Malvern, Pennsylvania.