01: Dug Hill Road Bread and Beckfast
- A couple lovebirds visit from the city.
02: bathroom bank vulnerability
- Sometimes a security risk can be found in something as trivial as the location of a bathroom.
03: down the Canary Falls
- Also, the huge space hitherto-unknown behind Backstage Productions
04: Dug Hill fireworks
- The locals celebrate with mid-sized-municipality firepower.
05: clutter was less of a San Fernando Valley
- Another social obligation, this time with a decidedly older crowd.
06: fog of pixels
- I see Fahrenheit 9/11
07: wild animal proximity
- Deer and hummingbirds on the Hurley Mountain Plateau.
08: cloyingly flag-bedecked
- On hold waiting for Lexmark tech support in a bank.
09: data fog
- Fireworks in Uptown Kingston and a comically useless web portal.
10: beef fwith otherf
- After opening party in Woodstock.
11: hands in the air
- Self-induced torture.
12: good construction smalltalk
- Fahrenheit 9/11 discussed over a Dewalt screwgun.
13: keep the internet out
- I buy a lowtech tool and dream about an internet-free shop to tinker in.
14: swapping cats
- We trade a four year old for a kitten.
15: Ms. Tent
- Painting birdhouses and suffering bank employee condescension.
16: encounters with the natural
- Bears, chipmunks, mice, interruptions
17: alternative rock universe
- Listening to Christian rock.
18: beating Bush in Woodstock
- We attend a fundraiser.
19: madness dispelled by methods
- I do some object-oriented programming in PHP.
20: eighty percent of her friskitude
- Gimpiness strikes Sally and mosquitoes return to the forest.
21: some sort of synchronization
- Diving an ensemble up and playing on two different sides of an internet connection.
22: huge take home salad
- We can never get enough of Stella's specialty in Uptown Kingston.
23: reading low-wattage commentary
- Responding to things found on news.google.com.
24: the freshness of newly-milled lumber
- It's still a piece of shit, but at least the Eagle's Nest house smells better.
25: African drums, a broken wrist, and watermelon rinds
- Two social events.
26: starved of those qualities
- Clinton gives his best speech ever.
27: $400 grocery haul
- We drive to Danbury, CT, our nearest Trader Joe's.
28: uselessly subtle satire.
- But then again, the Flag just makes more sense than the Constitution.
29: kinship with lizards
- Kerry's speech tonight in which he accepts the Democratic party nomination.
30: own æsthetic cost
- Imperfectly sexy gadget designs.
31: stung at the secret spot
- Always avoid abandoned trucks.