01: Ray at 44
- A little get-together at our favorite Indian place.
02: large molehill
- Improving the yard's surface drainage by building a long narrow ridge.
03: making a large low metal tray
- It turns out you don't need a bending brake.
04: preemptive history revision
- I edit John Quincy Adam's Wikipedia page in anticipation of the unfunny revisionism about to arrive from Michelle Bachmann's supporters.
05: socks and Crocs and Poison Ivy too
- Salvaging firewood on a hot July day.
06: too much bleeding on the edge
- I take delivery of an iPad2.
07: salt water naked
- But not for everyone.
08: xcode4 ramp up
- And using pseudoephedrine as a programming study aid.
09: inner chainsaw murderer
- Also, repeatedly yanking a starter cord in 80 plus degree conditions.
10: trouble with a non-linear programming environment
- How Interface Builder can lead a developer into xcode hell.
11: fracking canvased
- Also, some satisfaction with iPhone development.
12: arc of spinach
- Also, how long it takes for a television broadcast to end up in a Bittorrent swarm.
- I finally free my iPhone.
14: waiting for the free
- Time is money when waiting for your punctured tire to be mended.
15: a diet of free sick birds
- A guy in front of me at Herzog's with a huge gut wearing cut-off sweat pants.
16: wrap my brain around cellulite
- In the pool with some aging boomers.
17: repelling mosquitos when hands are greasy
- Relying on the hyperchemical side-effects of a skin-care product.
18: bird cannons of Hurley
- Random mid-summer explosions explained.
19: not those neural circuits
- Ones not distracted by distant explosions.
20: bird cannons explained
- Supposedly it's for some particularly voracious bird migration.
21: unseen in the infrared
- What it's like when your environment rises to the temperature your body tries to maintain. Also, a Schrödingerian reveal
22: Operation Iraqi Freedom
- The name of a new remodeling jihad.
23: there's no unskewing
- Dealing with movement in a carpentry wall.
24: possibly imaginary Rottweiler
- Security on the terrace above the Secret Spot on the Esopus.
25: fan brains
- Will modern electronics play well with 19th Century electromechanical brains?
26: against the kuntry kottage rubric
- Cleaner lines and more stainless steel as opposed to wicker inlays and gold accents on our new ceiling fans.
27: customized ceiling fan
- I add a third light socket and modify the wiring.
28: Lowes' ecommerce is doomed
- They called me on the phone after a failed transaction and then rejected a helpful chunk of content I contributed to their site.
29: first Katydids of 2011
- And in Woodstock for noodles and live folk music.
30: non-hoarderly forbearance
- Not buying from yard sales or fancy Swedish import stores.
31: Asian kids during segregation
- They weren't in the white schools, but they probably weren't in the black schools either.