01: movie with the housemate crew
- Dinner & a movie with my housemate & friends.
02: vegetarian In 'n' Out food
- Eating outside an In 'n' Out with my housemate crew.
03: the way boys do things
- They like things cheap, and they enjoy a good game, and can tell you why.
04: balls of blue
- I help Kim with setting up her new computer.
05: smiling gods of the alley
- I find lots of electronic gear.
06: the smoke of detonating bombs
- I work some more on Kim's computer.
07: corn chip excess
- More tales of frugality in West LA.
08: I feel like I can do
- Some pictures of me post Kim/post haircut.
09: to tuck or not tuck
- Kim's new cast and crew in Venice, with a round-about analysis of female interest in men.
10: African bean stew
- John prepares a lazy Sunday lunch.
- In politics and on national teevee of course.
12: boyish wonder
- All about a would-be actor named Farley.
13: morality virus
- Drive-by dumpster diving.
14: cheap date
- Drive-by romance.
15: sun permeates all
- Cold water flows lukewarm from the tap in Los Angeles.
16: online glossaries
- Drive-by romance.
17: bum behind the dumpster
- How bad things can get.
18: downstairs bathroom
- I add a dumpster-dived mirror and cabinet.
19: for crackheads
- Idle AOL Instant Messenger banter.
20: wasted motion on a wasted day
- Trouble with computers at Work I and Work II.
21: deal breaker
- Trouble at work, with Kim, and with the satirically-challenged of Littleton, CO.
22: big boring meeting
- The CTO gives the 80-man tech team a re-org presentation at the Double Tree Hotel in Santa Monica.
23: possible fire in the hole
- I teach John my housemate how to use Access, though I've never used it myself. I also drill through a deep floor with a makeshift drill bit.
24: big phone bill
- I realized today that my AOL calls to Compton had been long distance.
25: smushy corporate chains of command
- I learn a few things trying to dispute some AOL charges.
26: emotional management
- Continuing to deal with the issue of a large AOL-caused phone bill.
27: Jamie take that
- I watch Jamie from Big Brother get the boot.
28: Kim's elaborate studio
- Kim and Maria do a photoshoot in their bathtub and I have a not-especially-miserable time setting up more of her equipment.
29: Friday Night at Bathtub Central
- More work on Kim's website.
30: vodkatea in West LA
- After introducing everyone to vodkatea, I go out with housemate John and friends for another mediocre evening.