01: she's not 20
- Watching Alizée videos on YouTube.
02: it seemed German
- I attend the book reading of a friend.
03: indecency on basic cable
- Fucks and cocksuckers galore while watching the South Park movie. Also, I install a 120 volt thermostat to control a ceiling fan.
04: grab me by the ankles and hurl
- Treacherous ice in the forest.
05: wear pants all the time
- Not voting for Hillary Clinton again.
06: absurd hundreds of billions
- Military expenditure (examined), and a long day in a prison.
07: system for transporting data
- A way to keep your data secret when crossing a border (though the program does not yet exist).
08: geodes as large as children
- A Salvadoran poetry reading just west of Saugerties, NY.
09: first weld
- I get in a spot weld with my arc welder before the weather turns and my health takes a dive.
10: happens to be a powerful decongestant
- Able to work through my cold because of pseudoephedrine.
11: humor density
- Watching Blazing Saddles and being ill.
12: foul notes in food
- Things I can't imagine eating while suffering from the common cold.
13: few choice bits of information
- Gretchen gets stuck in a snowbank and I start to recover from my cold.
14: watery bleup
- Renewing a driver's license and serenaded by fermenting cider.
15: you want to drop x?
- My tool cracks a joke.
16: lordy lordy
- I turn forty.
17: a little more injured
- Watching the Wire.
18: cherished and savored
- A warm day in February.
19: disgusting brown electrolyte
- Reverse electroplating an axle that is too thick.
20: can't ever be fixed
- Nearing post-project-delivery blues.
21: cum-colored electronics
- Quality is actually a function of brand, not price.
22: axles shrank
- Possible-success with reverse-electroplating.
23: another big day for my problem tooth
- The crown comes off while I'm threading a wire around it, so I Superglue it back on and fix my chronic gum problem in the process.
24: opposed to a bunch of disembodied spreadsheets
- Interfaces to relational data should themselves be relational.
25: propane headache
- Trying to research the technical details of a switch from large tanks of liquid petroleum gas to small tanks of liquid propane.
26: balance of vectors
- Gretchen climbs Dug Hill Road in a snow storm with a two wheel drive Honda Civic.
27: snowballs where the tree will land
- A dog won't get out of my way as I'm cutting down trees. And I bitch about the poorly-considered page-loading behavior of IE 7.
28: bleak deadness that precedes
- Another Pupuseria dinner in Kingston with friends.
29: unappealing breed of show dog
- A movie with lots of early-80s hair.