01: mildly-allegic to So-Called
- A little dinner party west of Woodstock.
02: porch-length inch-wide gap
- A porch at a rental unit appears to be falling away from the roof above it.
03: not sued
- We learn a lawsuit against us has either been dropped or settled by our insurance company.
04: self-sustaining compulsion in my brain
- What it's like when work no longer feels like work.
05: inspection passed in Woodstock
- While at work, Gretchen gets our most marginal car to pass inspection.
06: rage towards the lottery
- Trying to get a gas pump at the Hurley Stewarts when I don't even have my fucking wallet.
07: why I used to like smoking pot
- I have my best pot experience in over six months.
08: celebratory Impossible burgers
- Though Gretchen has trouble finding a celebratory wine.
09: actually ordering dessert
- Not quite enough food at Sarah the Vegan's birthday dinner.
10: phantom smell of shit
- My desk at work smells poorly but I can't see why. Later, Gretchen eats crow.
11: a tool for head extraction
- Dealing with Neville the Pit Bull's compulsion to guard.
12: ignoring $5 on the floor
- It was probably best left for someone more deserving.
13: a stab at culture and some I'd managed to miss
- I show the new guy my burrito place.
14: working differently from the expected way
- Why multiple cursors in text editors don't work for me.
15: perky, unmusical chirps
- Can English sparrows find their way out of a big box store? Also, trying a new Indian restaurant in Saugerties.
16: maybe I wore out the hinge on my glasses
- Also, a few kitchen remodeling chores and probiotic hot sauce saves a meal at R&R.
17: stud bay deathtrap
- Opening the wall to make a little room for the refrigerator, I make a horrifying discovery.
18: freakish wind damage
- Unusual trouble with the hot water solar panels. And evidence of mice chewing on 120 volt electrical wires.
19: one of those dogs
- The moment you realize your dog is the kind you used to kind of hate. Also: finishing my kitchen tasks.
20: two different tradesmen
- We're turning into the people in the fussy house across the street.
21: rainy first day of winter
- Christmas dinner for those in my workplace while back home the basement floods.
22: Olive Garden as acid trip
- Lots of pre-Christmas errands in and around the King's Mall of Kingston.
23: what the tweaker didn't steal
- Things temporarily disappearing in the chaos of the laboratory.
24: surprising stationary robot success
- Everything goes great until the SD-card-based boot volume on the Rasberry Pi gets corrupted.
25: Jewish Christmas, 2018
- And a bit of a retrospective of Jewish Christmases past.
26: Boxing Day, 2018
- A party in Bearsville. Also unboxing an oven to see what exactly its power requirements.
27: safely use that same pool
- How having a real estate empire facilitates higher insurance deductables.
28: always the superjew
- Comparing 23AndMe results with friends.
29: good idea's at Joshua's
- Dinner with friends in Woodstock not at the Garden Café.
30: if I left it looking too hideous
- Fixing things I don't need to fix and painting things I don't need to paint.
31: just want to be entertained
- The problem with interactive media, even when it's Black Mirror.