01: except using the leak itself
- The slow, delayed rise of the water table, delicious portobellos, and finishing a loop of copper pipe.
02: slow wax motor
- Wondering why the new zone valve is so quiet.
03: triangular Greenland icecap
- Disgusting pizza after a glucose crash in a prison computer lab.
04: marathon with the archive
- The age of deep archives of good television.
05: necessary vapor barrier
- Protecting the greenhouse framing from its high levels of humidity.
06: prone to overshares
- Compudisaster at a prison, a heat deflector made from a piece of car metal, and pizza and beer with vegan friends.
07: electricity in the sky
- A visit to our off-grid friends' house.
08: solemn springy day in Woodstock
- A brunch and a memorial.
09: accursed hatchback fixes
- Preparing an ill-advised eBay purchase for eventual resale.
10: nothin' 'bout computers
- Prison computer work followed by acceptable pizza.
11: never deliberation, procrastination, patience
- Gretchen cracks the whip, but an accursed hatchback gets fixed on its own schedule.
12: Moore's ramp with microcontrollers
- Again the memory of the Arduino environment doubles.
13: roof rackin'
- The Subaru's first hauling job.
14: signal doctoring
- Trying to make an oxygen sensor produce data indicating a good catalytic converter.
15: cologne sandwich
- Never let someone else slice your bagel.
16: debe llevarse
- A Spanish-only sign in a rural Upstate gas station bathroom.
17: nervous pseudoeuphoria
- Something genuinely weird on American Idol.
18: 105 day season
- Turning off the boiler on a springlike day.
19: cluster of 24
- An ethernet switch for a prison and a check engine light too.
20: web programming is possible without access to the internet
21: crowing with a thousand silent roosters
- Ray's ordering dessert is thwarted by homemade cupcakes.
22: least object-oriented dog
- Dogs on the SUNY-Ulster tennis courts.
23: prime temperatures for activities
- I can split wood and be happy in temperatures far colder than ones in which I compose emails.
24: car behind as collateral
- Test drive protocols among strangers.
25: the sadistic type
- Another fun day in the big house with computers that barely work.
26: hysteria-based decisionmaking
- A long unpleasant day at Eastern Correctional Facility in New York.
27: shell of awkwardness
- From Woodbourne Correctional Facility to a private party at Woodstock's only vegan restaurant.
28: preferred never learning
- Learning the esoterica of Microsoft enterprise networking against my will.
29: when you can't anticipate
- Trying to imagine what you'll need when you visit a computer lab in a prison is a fool's errand.
30: could still hammer out
- Brain glucose ebbs for want of lunch while fingers still know the admin password.
31: Little Miss Zero Tolerance
- Like entering a chicken egg, entering a prison is hardest at its surface.