01: dumpster protocol
- I never check out a dumpster when other bums are going through it.
02: infant souls rejecting Satan
- I watch a videotape of housemate John's infant nephew.
03: bowling trophies
- First presidential debate and more trash picking with my housemate.
04: streaming bathtubgirl
- DSL is working in Venice Beach.
05: condo association meeting
- The first meeting of my condo association.
06: company happy hour
- Chicks in my building, what a concept!
07: free streaming services
- Successes and troubles with setting up a makeshift streaming media site.
08: my new territory
- I declare my new turf, which takes up most of Santa Monica, Venice, and a large part of West LA.
09: a little outside my territory
- We go drop off cold medicine at my housemate's sister's house.
10: DSL again
- EarthLink finally comes through.
11: residential post grass
- A gress that grows within the perforated square posts of urban Southern California.
12: what's white?
- A debate about the whiteness of pop music.
13: catty girls
- A couple of my housemate's sister's friends.
14: thinly-concealed veins of riches
- It's easy to get rich if you just look.
15: rendering bubbles
- New bubbles for Kim's home page made by some kind of whiz bang graphics dude.
- A description for my housemate John and our favorite West LA coffee shop.
17: I'm version 1.3
- I begin an unrequited affair.
18: breaking with my moral traditions
- My parents are atheists and so am I, yet I've still diverged from their morality.
19: on bathtub cam
- I am a guest on BathtubGirl.com.
20: AI & rum
- After another unnecessarily stressful day at work, my housemate and I discuss AI while drinking to excess.
21: wide awake drunk
- Popping powerful ADD medicine, I have a wacky time mostly hanging out with my new housemate crowd at a party thrown by one of Kim's friends.
22: sunny day serotonin recharge
- I bike around Brentwood nursing my amphetamine hangover.
23: big scary pond
- You have to be careful in a world where jerks from a broad population can just walk up to you and stick you.
24: George W. Bush: simulate-able
- Also: the UK team comes together for the first time.
25: overwhelmed by farewell luncheons
- It's only a matter of time before they realize I'm an imposter.
26: managerial laziness
- I suddenly realize this managerial stuff is not too difficult.
27: party crashing in Brentwood
- My housemate and I take Fernando to a random party.
28: lame student Halloween party
- My housemate John forewarned me it would be lame, so I couldn't complain. And he even tried to breathe some life into it.
29: rainy day reading
- Nothing like curling up up around a big interesting book on a rainy Sunday in Southern California.
30: drinks in Ocean Park with the UK team
- We have something of a kick-off dinner.
31: Halloween 2000
- Linda and I see Wrong Dimension Boy at the Gig.