01: wrong side of the trench
- I begin paving the surface of the latest trench with suspect year-old mortar.
02: unrealistic pipedream
- Meeting with the neighbors about a claims of a right of way for a piece of property behind our properties.
03: surfeit of programming
- Still enjoying the Colbert Report.
04: what about Batcaves?
- Waxing nostalgic about the the basement workstation in Brooklyn.
05: cheap pump
- Making the little bits for a cheap pump that will pressurize my antifreeze.
06: raise a column
- Mostly a gallery of pictures shot by Gretchen when she was alone in Guatemala.
07: condition: Nixonian
- Why Bush's involvement in the latest leaking scandal hurts him on his FISA lawlessness.
08: soldered to a carabiner
- A mechanism for detecting the amount of fluid in a bucket.
09: brunch-eating demographic
- SUVs and pulled muscles while peeing.
10: solar water season
- I flip the switches to turn off the boiler and begin heating water entirely by solar energy.
11: Capitalist Maximalism
- A problem that poisons much policy debate in the United States.
12: Day Dayeynu
- An English-only seder.
13: too much solar heat
- The hot water heater cuts off when it hits 120 degrees.
14: cryptic speech
- Also, I test my blood sugar.
15: tying up valuable storefront
- A dismal burrito experience in Kingston, NY.
16: cheap vodka flavor
- Barton's vodka claims on its labeling that it is charcoal filtered, but it still tastes like battery acid.
17: crack patrol
- I look for emerging cracks in past masonry projects.
18: wild tables
- And my MySQL front end starts showing signs of emergent intelligence.
19: use for calluses
- Yet another trench.
20: roots of ancient walls
- I finish my second drainage trench of the season.
21: asphalt for archæologists
- Disposing of paving from my ditch project.
22: fiddleheads and pizza
- Also, some late April rain finally.
23: then all is lost
- Johnny Cash and global dimming.
24: embarrassing luxuries of modern first world living
- Getting by without hot water in late April.
25: legal pot purchase
- Also, using dog shit as agricultural manure.
26: more than a hearing
- Rock videos, an April frost, and the first hummingbird of the season.
27: only customer in a Radio Shack
- I'd sooner pick up highway trash outside of Baghdad than work in a place like that.
28: now would be a good time to do them
- The end of easy energy.
29: design and data
- Fighting to integrate phpbb.
30: cigarette-free cigarette break
- Cats on the roof and sneezing, and a dog with an armband.