01: autumn in Santa Monica
- The gingkos shed their leaves beneath the grey sky.
02: I'd like a calendar...
- Bathtubgirl gets a content management solution for her website.
03: weekend work
- Working all Sunday for the UK site and still not finishing.
04: warm & humid
- The squirrels and crows are acting weird.
05: delays and Priest
- I hate software delays but I love Judas Priest.
- To exist while facing the sun and it stings. I see an indie rock show in Silverlake.
07: Lunar E
- I pimp a band called Lunar Event.
08: Bathtubgirl is in love
- She giggles on the phone with Snow from Snowsurfer.org.
09: you can spend your life this way
- Suffering at the hands of Windows 98 yet again.
10: Hollywood Reservoir
- Linda and I go to this unsung Los Angeles lake.
11: strange cancer
- The weird sexual politics beneath my problems at work are briefly mentioned.
12: as a brother
- We talk about my housemate's many hookings-up at Wahoos.
13: Simpsonesque creativity
- Flash as an innovative new creative environment.
- A four track pop music discovery.
15: brain database deadlock
- Hangover's psychological effects.
- What to do with those presents nobody wants.
17: walking home from Venice
- I fix Bathtubgirl's computer, have a big fight over money and then walk all the way back to work.
18: Del's Saloon
- Fernando, John and I go to a local West LA dive bar.
19: the rock is made of much more
- Unhappy whinging about life.
20: five minute bursts
- Work style of a burnout.
21: in a conspicuous place
- Where housemate John left his ADD medication.
22: sopping scrap of newsprint
- Bathtubgirl does Dirtygirl's horoscopes because Dirtygirl wants to hang out with Tommy Lee and friends.
23: efforts so thin
- Difficulty finding creative focus.
24: Silverlake by bicycle
- I run across Linda and Julian in Silverlake after biking there in the afternoon.
25: birthday of Our Lord and Savior
- Lonely Christmas in West LA.
26: more fun with tragic memes
- I shooter at a dot com near Boston is in the news, and I make him a bogus homepage.
27: the thin thread of reality
- I mostly steer clear of fiction, except for shooter homepages.
28: if I want acoustic music
- ...I can do a hell of a lot better than Nirvana.
29: wacky housemate antics
- A nonstop comedy routine under the influence of Adderall.
30: smoking incense
- Smoking Salvia divinorum with a gravity bong at Julian's place.
31: six-legged human lollypop
- Bringing on the New Year under the influence of pure MDMA.