01: actually selling art in the Hudson Valley
- My inexpensive paintings sell out at the KMOCA benefit.
02: blizzard of requests
- Blacklisted from the server I am testing on.
03: twisted together in a chaos
- What makes the bluestone in the basement so hard.
04: descendants of dogs bred to fight other dogs
- Breaking up a dog fight, I get bitten twice.
05: 90 minutes of snow shoveling
- Since it was nine inches of snow, that comes to about ten minutes per inch.
06: possible pit falls of Pit Bulls
- And crazy right wing step-parents.
07: fruit flies and cat piss
- Two unfortunate biological entities in the laboratory.
08: house warming on California Quarry
- I meet Gretchen after work for an evening overlooking Woodstock.
09: daughter cards and log skidding
- And a new podcast to listen to.
10: it's getting hot down there
- Gretchen takes off all her clothes in the greenhouse.
11: Little' Anthony's
- A drive up to Albany to get sweaters, groceries, and vegan Italian junk food.
12: previous page's integer plus one
- New forms of Facebook fun.
13: Walter found
- The search for the cat that fled our latest failed cat adoption finally finds him alive and well (if much skinnier) under the porch of a neighbor.
14: Indian Valentines
- Sweet wine, aloo gobi, and inedibly-spicy noodles for dinner.
15: decaf snowfall
- Also, the ordeal of trudging through 20 inch snow for a half mile.
16: when restaurants move to Rhinebeck (reprise)
- I turn 46 and have a mediocre-to-poor meal at Gaby's in Rhinebeck.
17: saved from Facebook purgatory
- Using notes, I finally succeed and passing the Facebook troll-eliminating quiz.
18: possible Paypal business model
- Frustrate developers by disabling the sandbox.
19: goodbye, Marie
- We finally euthanize our old, sickly cat 'the Baby.'
20: 24 pounds of ashes and a buried cat
- A 'warm' sunny day and a surprisingly frost-free ground beneath the snow.
21: no ice dams yet
- Despite lots of roof snow and several freeze-thaw cycles.
22: whatever it is in humans that the sun recharges
- On the couch in the greenhouse and in front of the teevee with noodly bean soup watching a zany show about treehouses.
23: weather forecasting is improving
- The known future is now more than just five days. How do I know? The third return of the Polar Vortex was correctly predicted.
24: Judas Gutenberg's rule
- Anything non-trivial is going to be a bitch to implement no matter how you're doing it.
25: narrow hard-walled holes in the snow
- Old deer tracks make for potentially leg-injuring traps for thin-legged creatures.
26: eggplant and a green pepper
- Groceries for a week spent on my own.
27: months between February and March
- It maybe seems like there should be more than zero.
28: enormous pink tongue
- Seeing Ramona enjoying the greenhouse.