01: up the New River
- Visiting Lamanai in Belize.
02: Belize Zoo
- Also, surprisingly good food at a restaurant catering to Americans. And swimming in another collapsed cave.
03: forty foot slippery slide
- Wild monkeys, another douchey restaurant, and an artificial beach all to ourselves.
04: worst bloody mary
- Returning from Belize, I look for a rain-soaked package delivered by UPS.
05: undead LCDs
- It's always a risk to buy something a little pricey from China, but today at least it worked.
06: cucumber and porter
- Some flavors just do not go with others.
07: cold weather comforts
- Decaf, hot stoves, hot baths, and the four mysterious things that need to happen for a bath to be successful.
08: not working at the Goldilocks level
- But at least the checks are coming in.
09: exceptional burn rate
- A calculation for recently-burned wood.
10: melled like a hangover
- More melting of old beer cans.
11: my bag of potions, pills, and medicines
- Enough variety of drugs so that they always seem fresh to my biochemistry.
12: I am not a system administrator
- But when I play one, the money is good.
13: sunny day greenhouse debugging
- I don't have a Time-domain reflectometer but I do have a screwdriver.
14: pot without booze
- Though I do try drinking mango juice first.
15: Oscar masters the pet door
- It took seven months, but he finally figured it out.
16: very close to slashing open my finger
- A not-so good review of Ryobi Infrared Thermometer and App.
17: reward for creation
- I allow myself to drink after accomplishing something.
18: rainy hangover
- Gretchen drives to work in an ice storm. Also, planning for Gretchen's birthday.
19: many odd little shops
- Walking around Uptown Kingston after celebrating Gretchen's 44th birthday.
20: caffeine withdrawal 2015
- A calm in my schedule allows me to fight my caffeine addiction.
21: despite the connotations of Celeron
- I make a new media computer based on a Celeron J1900.
22: 55 gallons of ice
- A rainwater tank threatens to jack up an eaves of the house on Peak Cold, 2015.
23: forty minute painting
- Celebrating David's 50th birthday.
24: marijuana and Wikipedia
- The first makes the second even more interesting.
25: use for an incandescent bulb
- In some applications, its lack of flicker is a virtue.
26: excited to be hunkering down
- Yet another historic storm approaches and Gretchen gets so excited she cooks two meals.
27: ruined hunkering
- The blizzard of 2015 drops less than an inch of snow. But the day is a productive one for me.
28: new Mexican option in Kingston
- It's there in time for my coming 47th birthday.
- What the Ellen DeGeneres show is like these days.
30: defecating in public restrooms
- A discussion on a blustery winter evening outside Palenville.
31: inside a cheap MP3 player
- It's held together with hot glue. Then I venture yet again into a Radio Shack.