01: patchy treefalls
- Looking more closely at the changes to the forest in the aftermath of recent weather.
02: no more father
- News from Virginia via my brother that my father has died.
03: gap in the generational wall
- Also, Nancy brings over Chinese food.
04: talk to my mother
- She finally tells me how my father died.
05: homemade injera
- Also, art and seed packets in Kingston.
06: just limited by range data
- Field guide compiler gets better.
07: clinging coffee buzz
- Also, an evening in New Paltz.
08: for want of ballot diversity
- Maybe I should always write in Gretchen's name when there isn't enough choice on the ballot.
09: vegan feast for Sullivan county folks, 2011
- Another food ethics class comes for dinner.
10: mouse projects
- Sometimes they die trying.
11: morally-justified act of vandalism
- Taking advantage of the statute of limitations, I tell a good story involving my father.
12: procrastination and sour dough
- It's hard to develop a complex iPhone app without falling prey to procrastination. And sour dough hopes to take over the world.
13: storks carrying little bundles of diaper-soiling joy
- Just another fuck you to the Baby Industrial Complex.
14: Jeopardy in the valley
- Another dinner party at Ray and Nancy's.
15: upgrading old MP3s
- Free music is only getting better.
16: gesso and wet food
- Picking up the raw materials for diarrhea and art.
17: mushy baramins
- I learn that hamster eggs can be fertilized by human sperm.
18: dropdowns hidden away
- Further challenges of developing in a non-linear environment.
19: getting out of a Verizon Store
- It's hard to escape without buying overpriced extras.
20: infuriating recipes
- For both sourdough and iPhone interfaces.
21: alien seahorse
- I finish a painting that includes neither cats nor dogs.
22: life with herbal tea
- It's a beverage that it's possible to crave.
23: bleach and vaccuming
- Preparing the house for another Thanksgiving.
24: Thanksgiving, 2011
- In Hurley with friends.
25: ways to heat the slab
- Now I can heat it actively, passively, and even partially bypassing the heat exchanger.
26: Upper Cherrytown Road
- The creepy remains of an old tree farm.
27: Nigel defends the brownhouse
- He attacks Stripey nearly unprovoked.
28: Eleanor's spider web
- A freaked out deer on Dug Hill Road makes dinner unexpectedly expensive.
29: six pounds in the box
- I see what is left of my father and his things after his recent death.
30: sausage party at Beer Run
- A rare visit with a childhood friend.