01: brown spots in the bed
- An unexpected downside to the cone of shame.
02: fecal limits
- Mouse turds, shit-daubing anal glands, and the constant output of the Baby.
03: we all hope to produce with the carpentry skills
- We want orthogonal, but sometimes we must settle for less.
04: superglue where the staple had been
- Sally falls down the stairs and Ramona pops a rivet.
05: Sally decides to go
- How we said goodbye and sent her on her way.
06: Thursday evening bustle
- Discovering the Bleecker Street neighborhood west of 6th Avenue in the Greenwich Village.
07: state of southern culture
- Watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
08: three social even Saturday
- Home, Rosendale, and Rhinebeck. Avoided square dancing, unavoided smooth jazz, and no Slayer.
09: pickle in the red sauce
- Also, centrifugally-flung dog shit and covering lots of surfaces with plastic.
10: prerequisite supplies for a glazing
- Wonderboard and treated lumber and why I need to finish the interior of a sun box before installing the glass.
11: more of a shadow than a dog
- Surprising myself by how much I miss Sally.
12: knee negligence
- Not only does Ramona remove her own incision staples, but this morning she takes herself for a three quarter mile run.
13: experience not to exceed
- Pseudoephedrine while I'm alone at home.
14: shit that had surely been flung everywhere
- But all I find is a raisin-sized nugget. Also, the need for a small deck.
15: crack disappears
- Rosendale for sandwiches and rummage saling.
16: greenhouse upstairs deck frame
- Also, actually cleaning the bathtub after I bathe.
17: Queen of Versailles
- We watch this great documentary in Woodstock.
18: champagne from the back of the fridge
- Gretchen discovers her book-length poetry book is going to be published.
19: glazed catform
- Installing glass and steps for the greenhouse upstairs.
20: better matches from the large field of rubble
- Also, Mitt Romney in brownface.
21: absorbed by the vastness
- BRAWL loses a lot of its usual energy in the boundless space of BSP.
22: open house at the seed libary
- Afternoon and evening with some hard-core seed savers.
23: high R-value knee wall
- Glum from a change in the weather, I start a new painting.
24: Shortcut from the Yardsale
- I finish a big painting.
25: hauling drywall with a Subaru
- I build a hauling platform in the Home Depot parking lot.
26: an actual use for duct tape
- Holding unfaced insulation between rafters long enough for me to install a vapor barrier.
27: kayak hauling
- I pick up Deborah's kayaks, which she sold to us prior to moving yet again.
28: all mistakes are fixable
- The joy of working with drywall.
29: interrupt-driven environment
- Why interactive programming is only good for solving small computer challenges.
30: twice in the hailstorm
- Things that happen while getting nutritional yeast for a noodle bake.